COVID-19 Safety Plan
(Updated June 6th)
We are excited to announce that we will be expanding our hours of operation to 8:00 am - 5:00 pm (M - F) effective Monday June 8th! We are continuing to clean and sanitize like crazy.
• Drop-in grooming services such as nail trims or gland expression will be available from 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm only. We hope to expand these hours soon.
• Our front door will remain locked in order to avoid crowding in the lobby. We will continue to collect your pet from you outside. Payment and pick-up will also be completed outside. Please ensure that your pet is either in a secure crate/kennel or on a properly fitted collar/halti/harness.
• Our staff will be watching closely for your arrival. If you are not greeted in a timely fashion, please knock or call us at (250) 590-8359. Please note, appointment times may run longer than usual as we are operating with a very limited staff.
HOW YOU CAN HELP:
• Stay at home with your pet if you have recently traveled, if you are showing signs of illness, if you are immuno- compromised or if you wish to self isolate. We are happy to reschedule your appointment, just let us know!
• Wash your hands frequently. We have hand sanitizer and wet wipes available for customer use before and after touching any common surfaces or the payment terminal.
• Practice physical distancing. Please try to maintain space between yourselves, staff and other customers.
As always, your support and understanding means the world to us! 💚
~ The Kinetic K9 team