Current COVID-19 policy
For the time being Kinetic K9 will continue to offer grooming and daycare services, as well as pet food and product sales. We are operating during reduced hours with enhanced cleaning, health and safety protocols:
- We are currently open from 8:30 am until 4:30 pm for grooming appointments and daycare.
- Drop-in grooming services such as nail trims or gland expression will be available from 12:00 until 2:00 only.
- Our front door will remain locked in order to limit foot traffic in the lobby. We will collect your pet from you outside with one of our kennel leads. Please keep your own leash and collar with you. Payment and pick-up will also be completed at the front door.
- Our staff will be watching closely for your arrival. If you are not greeted in a timely fashion, please knock or call us at (250) 590-8359.
- We have increased the frequency of hand washing and surface sanitization, and we are practicing social distancing within the building. Due to the nature of our business, our cleaning regimen has always been and will continue to be a rigorous process that is taken very seriously.
- Please note, appointment times may run longer than usual as we are operating with a very limited staff.
- The health and safety of our customers, our staff, and our pets will always be our top priority. We will continue to monitor the situation closely and make adjustments as needed in order to follow health authority recommendations. None of our current staff have recently traveled or shown signs of illness. They will not be expected to perform tasks with which they are not comfortable. Your patience and understanding during this time is greatly appreciated!
~ The Kinetic K9 team
HOW YOU CAN HELP:
- Stay at home with your pet if you have recently traveled, if you are showing signs of illness, if you are immunocompromised or if you wish to self-isolate.
We are happy to reschedule your appointment, just let us know!
- Wash your hands frequently. We have hand sanitizer available for customer use before and after touching any common surfaces.
- Practice social distancing. Please try to maintain space between yourselves, staff and other customers.